BECOME A SERVSAFE MANAGER
Fulfill state requirements to be a Certified Food Manager (CFM) in Wisconsin with ServSafe. Learn how to train employees in food sanitation, foodborne illness, and more. Choose from several online, classroom and language options. This will be a 90-question,
multiple-choice accredited exam. Passing score is 75 percent or higher.
- Meets Wisconsin requirements to be a CFM
- Interactive review presentation with certification exam
- Developed by foodservice experts specifically for our industry
- Only certification in state to allow advance study of book
- In-class or online training available
- Effective January 1, 2015, the process for Wisconsin Certified Food Manager’s (CFM) renewal/recertification is the same as initial certification and an exam is required every five years.
Establishments that have five or fewer food handlers across the entire staff (this includes front- and back-of-house) may qualify for renewal without exam under Wisconsin Licensure of Food Safety Training for Small Operators. The City of Milwaukee requires examination regardless of staff size.
- WRA members save up to 20%!
- No refunds will be given.
- Call 800.589.3211 if materials do not arrive 10 days before your scheduled classroom date.
- Attendance and travel expenses are tax deductible under IRC 162.
- Sessions with fewer than 10 people may be rescheduled.
- For special ADA or dietary accommodations, call 800.589.3211 at least four (4) weeks prior to the scheduled date.
- Registrations with payment are taken on a first-come, first-served basis; sessions may fill prior to registration deadline
Live Review & Exam
CLASSROOM OPTIONLearn how to train your employees on food sanitation, foodborne illness and more. Self-study that culminates in a one-day review with certification exam. Single day session (8:00 am - 5:00 pm) blends lecture, video and activities. Includes the most current edition of the ServSafe Manager book sent in advance, lunch, live review session and all exam fees.
$125-$160 + shipping fee – Best value and most comprehensive!
Live Review languages: English and Spanish
Book languages: English, Spanish, Chinese and Korean
Exam languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French Canadian and large print