WRA’s political strength-building programs help achieve political success on the local, state and federal levels for our industry.
There are several ways to make an impact:
- Call or email your legislator on key issues
- Talk face-to-face with legislators at Restaurant Lobby Day – it’s our biggest political event of the year
- Contact WRA on issues impacting you, so we can fight on your behalf
- Invite others to join you when you meet with legislators, volunteer or attend political fundraisers
WRA’s Political Action Committee (WRA-PAC) helps elect state and local candidates that aim to benefit our industry – the businesses and the people.
PAC combines contributions from individuals to distribute funds to candidates to greater effect (business donations are allocated to Wisconsin RAF). Participate in WRA-PAC today!
Campaign Support for Favorite Candidates
Donate to your favorite candidate through WRA. The WRA Conduit program helps you distribute your personal funds to any candidate for local or state office, at any time. As an individual, you have full control over your political contributions -or- contributions may also be pooled for larger impact.
Wisconsin Restaurant Advocacy Fund (RAF) supports government affairs and public policy education for WRA members, legislators and the public on issues challenging the restaurant industry.
Wisconsin RAF contributions:
- Challenge laws and regulations that can harm business
- Help members communicate with elected officials at the state and national capitol
- Inform the industry on new developments in legislation and pending legislative votes
- Educate members on pro-restaurant candidates around the state
- Participate in court actions on behalf of the industry
- And more!
RAF accepts both corporate donations and personal contributions. Contribute to RAF
WRA representation helps you make your opinions known and carry weight. WRA provides legislative notices as they’re happening, access to government and regulatory agencies and protection for your business as a whole.
Make an impact in government.