Help inspire tomorrow’s chefs, managers, operators, suppliers and foodservice educators by getting involved in Wisconsin’s ProStart® program. Your support helps build the next generation of hospitality industry employees.
The future of the industry starts here… and it starts with you.
Mentor an Intern
Student internships can cover culinary and management techniques, business aspects of the industry, competition preparation, and more.
- Provide real-world experience to an enthusiastic workforce
- Enhance supervisory skills while providing interns insight and feedback
- Gain access to a qualified, interested pool of employees
- Create positive public relations – mentors often receive recognition in press
- Make a lasting impact on students’ lives
Recruit from ProStart
Hire current ProStart students and program graduates in your business.
These students have committed themselves to the industry and are armed with the foundational skills for success in a variety of foodservice and hospitality management roles.
Connect with Classrooms
When the industry unites with the classroom, students benefit from the expertise and experience.
- Be a guest speaker
- Conduct a hands-on demo
- Offer a fieldtrip to your place of business
- Donate products or equipment
Advocate for Students
Your support of the Wisconsin ProStart program can help in a variety of ways:
- Directly impact the ProStart program at the state or local level
- Fund ProStart scholarships
- Provide key training to build a quality workforce
- Support student travel to regional and national competitions
- Enhance the industry’s image through media outreach
- And more!
For more information or to receive your personalized sponsorship proposal, contact:
Susan Quam, Executive Vice President
800.589.3211 • firstname.lastname@example.org
ProStart® is a registered trademark of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and is used under license by National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Restaurant Association. Visit the national ProStart® site at www.prostart.restaurant.org. ProStart® is supported by the Wisconsin Restaurant Association Education Foundation.