As the charitable arm of WRA, the Education Foundation advances professionalism through education, scholarships and community involvement to ensure the future success of the foodservice industry.
That vision serves as our compass as we plan for and deliver programs that meet the needs of a robust and vibrant industry. We're proud of the work we do to promote foodservice careers and attract tomorrow's top talent. Whether it's helping students find their passion for hospitality or training those already employed, we strive to deliver programs that make our industry stronger and better.
We hope you'll join us by investing in our industry's future!
To learn more about the Education Foundation, contact:
Connie Fedor | Executive Director, WRA Education Foundation
EDUCATION FOUNDATION IMPACT
- $950,000+ in scholarships awarded since 1983
- $40,000+ in scholarships awarded annually
- 100+ Wisconsin high schools utilizing the ProStart curriculum
- 6,300 students inspired by the ProStart program annually
- 2 Wisconsin ProStart educators have received national awards for excellence in education
- 3 Wisconsin teams are National ProStart Invitational Champions
Scroll below to learn more.