Are you interested in partnering with WRA to get your products and services in front of thousands of food, beverage and hospitality professionals?
A partnership with WRA means interactive opportunities and elevated status in the restaurant and foodservice community.
We'll work with you to create custom opportunities to reach your sales and marketing goals - whether it's being known as a thought leader, recognition as a premier or preferred supplier or heightened face-to-face interactions with key decision makers in the restaurant community. WRA has your back.
For more information, contact:
Dawn Faris | Vice President, Exposition & Business Development
With WRA's affinity marketing and partnership program, a limited number of companies receive the opportunity to introduce themselves as an exclusive benefit provider to member restaurants.
WRA Affinity Partners offer members across the entire state discounted rates as a special benefit of membership in the Wisconsin Restaurant Association.
Affinity Partners can receive a wide range promotional opportunities including:
- Listing in the online Affinity Partners directory, with direct link to your website
- Logo and listing in printed brochures
- Inclusion in WRA's HERO, a member reference handbook of restaurant laws and regulations
- Periodic messaging to membership on benefit program via print, email and social channels
- Opportunity to submit proposals for program and/or webinar presentations
- All related benefits of Supplier Associate Membership in WRA
When you share your goals and company objectives, we'll respond with ideas for a custom partnership with WRA.